Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi-C stands for Hip-Chic!

During holiday, i gathered with my high school friends a lot.

we went shopping, watching movie, photo taking, driving around town, gossiping, eating, and hang out at a cafe and just chill around.


(left to right) Astri, Alfie, Me, Uni, Rieska, Kiki
we're here to plan the photo taking. Yes, we luv photography (but only with us as the models) LOL


(left to right) Tirta, Alfie, Uni, Me, Qbond
Qbond will be going outside town. we hang out to cheer her up for her school project there.

here's the photo taking. these are not the professional ones. they were taking by my friend's sister.
the professional results will be posted once i got them


left to right:
Dinie, Rieska, Me, Uni, Ama, Qbond, Alfi, Astri, Ayu Ning, Tirta, Kiki
location: Makassar, Indonesia





We're Hi-C!!! abbreviation of Hip-Chic
my high school clique ^o^

there're 11 members (sorted by alphabetic)
Alfie
Ama
Astri
Ayu-Ning
Dinie
Kiki
Tirta
Neong (Me)
Qbond
Rieska
Uni


I also hang out with my high school buddies: Rendra, Aldy, and my secondary school friends. *will be updating with pics soon when the pics in my hand*

No comments:

Post a Comment