Sunday, December 28, 2008

holiday or school days?

Good morning, Singapore!
well, it's not morning anymore... is it just us (bloody bored students here), or we tend to sleep so late like around 3am and woke up around 11am? so our morning starts at 12!
So we skip breakfast and our lunch usually around 3 - 4 pm and we don't eat dinner, but we crave late night snacks instead! Now I find out why the dietin
g method of skipping 2 meals is not working.

I know this is so not healthy. but we can't help it! This is the life of overseas students.
fyi, I live with my brother and my two friends in an apartment

We're away from home, none wake us up, none do everythin
g for us!
Like in my home at my country, when we wake up, the breakfast is already served. The home made meals are warm and delicious. Here??? we'd just buy o
utside, hang around and bump into a cheap cafe or junk food restaurants to eat.

We never did laundry before, especially that ironing. gosh, it's just so tiring and t
he clothes don't even get sleek and tidy like how it supposed to be.
The after washing clothes usually mounted up 'till weeks and we started ironing them when we have no more clean clothes to wear. yup, i know if you find it disgusting. So come and help us up T_T

During holidays, our days are like what i mentioned above. sleep late and wake up late, being lazy the whole day, the time passes damn fast! watching movies an
d browsing internet and it's suddenly the next day again.
At school days, we study, doing assignments, meet our friends and hang out after school. eventhou it's tiring with loads of assignments, it's okay for me since i like to be
busy than just lazying around on the bed day and night.

this is my 'used to be school and my lecture theater' we're at the roof top! the last day of school



That's why traveling is so tempting when the school holiday is coming! and my school holidays never been short! it's like a month or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment